Sunday, September 11, 2011

Dreaming.....

Last night I had a wonderful dream......

I was sleeping and woke up to a little boy standing next to my bed. He was around four years old....blond hair and blue eyes. He had been watching me as I was sleeping. He spoke to me and said...."I came from heaven to check on you and make sure you are okay." In my dream .....I started calling his name..."Jack....Jack...Jack...."

I didn't want to wake up. When I did, I felt aa little bit of peace.

Today marks ten months that beautiful Jack went to heaven. On this day of memorial, I spent most of my day remembering a hero that came into my life.

To Jack, My Hero.....

Thank you for being my baby boy.....for changing me.....for visiting me in my dreams.....helping me through my days.....and giving me a beautiful blessing.  I know that you are guiding his safe arrival.  Daddy and I long for you...our sweet, sweet, precious, perfect baby.

I love you forever.....I like you for always......
As long as I'm living.....my baby you'll be.....

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful dream you had! I have no doubt that Jack is all around you and protecting you. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I yearn for the day my Jack comes to me in a dream. It has been 5 months and I am still waiting. Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog. I hope our baby Jacks are paling around in heaven together today. xx

    ReplyDelete